Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Are you looking for a company you can grow with? Look no further!
Plantensive Solutions Group is looking for an Internal Blue Yonder (BY) Expert. The Internal BY Expert should be ready to take on responsibility for communicating with and assisting clients and co-workers within the BY SCPO system. The Internal BY Expert creates a link between end users and the support team, possesses strong communication skills and will be able to convey the business requirements to the support teams. This position will be the first line of support for clients and end users and must understand the users and their functions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads by taking ownership of customer issues, takes notes from the end users and cascades the feedback to the broader support team.
- Can prioritize multiple competing activities amongst a Team setting.
- Have a profound understanding (over time) of unique customer business environment, internal processes and is responsible for knowledge management inside of the support organization
- Demonstrates strong documentation and communication.
- Supply Chain Planning process expert with an ability to relate that knowledge to Blue Yonder system capabilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively (in a Project Lead role) with support technical and functional experts to resolve client issues with a strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize as necessary.
- Tests all business processes in BY test environments and maintains documentation.
- Trains and supports end users with continuous process improvement; monitoring end user performance and determining ongoing training needs.
- Coach and motivate end users through effective communication. Strong desire to make their company more efficient.
- Act as a supply chain planning process and Blue Yonder system translator with client and support teams to resolve client business problems.
- Act as the BY Specialist/super user and serves as the gatekeeper for client systems to make sure things run smoothly and the system is utilized to its maximum potential.
- Lead change management effectively and coordination.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 – 5 years of BY (JDA) experience
- Prior BY Validation experience
- Prior experience with BY SCPO environment is required; preferably in a Super User capacity.
- Analytical mindset, problem solving skills and easy adoption of change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Other associated topics: self-starter, business advisory/analysis/analyst; business systems: client/consultative/consultant; information technology consultant/market/ senior consultant