Plantensive is currently looking for a Category Management Analyst to add to our team.
The Category Management Analyst will provide professional advice and expertise to our clients to help improve their business processes and performance in terms of Category Management operations, technology, and strategy.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conducts requirements analysis sessions with clients and/or the project team to understand the functional and technical needs of the client and develops solutions to meet those needs.
- Works with client user base in developing functional specifications, analyzing user needs, testing and developing solutions as necessary.
- Works with Project Management to effectively estimate project timelines.
- Works with project leaders to provide timely, appropriate level of communication with respect to the work assigned.
- Communicate the solutions in form of presentations; make complex optimization and planning solutions transparent for the business users.