About the Position:
Reporting to Principal or Associate Principal this position is responsible for the day-to-day management of client engagements and delivery across a broad range of solutions and industries. In collaboration with Principals and Associate Principals, this position assumes total responsibility for engagement staffing, delivery, client satisfaction, scope management and ensuring Plantensive Solutions Group (PSG) staff meet client expectations and PSG project objectives. Overall this position manages the activities and performance of client and PSG project teams ranging in size from 4 to 10 FTE’s. Direct reports into this position are PSG staff and the overall responsibilities for this position include recruiting, staff development and growth. This position is also actively engaged in supporting Principals and Associate Principals in business development and sales.
Experience & Education
- Education: Master’s degree or equivalent experience leading organizations, sales and delivery teams with Ten to Fifteen years of experience in the following principal areas: Project Management, Information Systems, Process Redesign, Reengineering, Solution Design, Solution Integration/Development, Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Software Implementations, and Change Management.
- Recognized as an expert in supply chain process and/or JDA/BY software solutions
- Experience in the supply chain software industry and consulting with global fortune 1000 clients, which includes hands-on international engagements.
- Experience selling consulting services and/or supply chain solutions
- Demonstrated experience leading teams of consultants and organizations through complex projects and business transformations.
- Strong demonstrated leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Under the guidance of the client Principal/Associate Principal responsible for the management of the client engagement responsible for all aspects of meeting client expectations and PSG goals.
- Support multiple smaller engagements simultaneously when required.
- Actively support Principal/Associate Principal by engaging with installed client base to seek out new opportunities and to maintain ongoing contact with customer base.
- Coordinate project execution and proposal response requirements with assigned technical team and Director Technical Services. Work with Technical Services to ensure budget, schedule and quality objectives for client engagements are met. .
- Responsible for ensuring that analysts, consultants and architects have defined performance management plans and career growth is clear.
- Recommends strategies for growing solution portfolio and introducing new capabilities desired by the market place; coordinates and collaborates with Director Manufacturing & Strategy
- Maintain individual utilization at a minimum of 80% and client service team utilization at 85%
- Actively support policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Lead and Participate on key consulting engagements when needed for key strategic client acquisition and growth.
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally as job requirements dictate.
- Meets all capability expectations of Senior Consultants.
- Mastery level skills with JDA/BY solutions in at least two or more areas and a working/advance knowledge of two more. Specifically required to include: Demand Planning, Fulfillment Planning and key aspects of Enterprise Supply Planning.
- Broad understanding of entire JDA/BY portfolio from a capability perspective
- Recognized Expert in Supply Chain Planning with comprehensive knowledge of process across multiple Industry segments
- Complete understanding of the PSG Toolkit and Core. Ability to leverage as required for client engagements. Recommends and develops enhancements to PSG toolkit.
- Demonstrate an understanding of when it is appropriate to leverage PSG Toolkit and Core or when it is appropriate to approach a project from a different perspective.
- Collaboratively work in the sales process to define the best-fit client engagement model (e.g. number of client FTE’s, PSG staff make-up and differentiators, onsite vs offsite that ensures both sales capture and client success).
- Ability to lead solution Confirmation Sessions with Clients sharing and educating on best practices. Identify Gaps to PSG Core and recommend process changes and/or solution refinement approaches.
- Lead proposal and SOW for client capture activities. Mentor supporting staff in developing complex proposals.
- Ability to demonstrate JDA/BY in pre-sales activities. Serve as a PSG pre-sales engineer.
- Ability to perform and lead supply chain improvement and assessment engagements.
- Strong leadership, management, organization, and personnel skills. Ability to influence and manage client expectations and partner with a client for our mutual success. Consistently seeks out win-win scenarios.
- Ability to recruit personnel and recommend strategies for turnover reductions at the firm.
- Consistently recommending strategies to PSG management for promoting our offerings, developing new offerings that will drive revenue for the organization.